In emergency situations, we guarantee access to vital, primary and secondary medical services, intervening in the care of malnutrition through nutrition therapy and support to the local healthcare system.
- Support to the local health systems to provide access to primary and secondary health services to men, women and children affected by humanitarian disasters or living under vulnerable conditions.
- Mobile clinics to reach the most isolated places to supplement the existing health centers
- Monitoring the nutritional status and treating malnutrition
- Nutrition services designed to provide the nutrition elements essential for development and health, with a specific focus on pregnant or lactating women and infants.
- Awareness-raising and training campaigns to raise awareness about the health risks of the assisted populations