- July 23, 2018
- Posted by: amenalseady
- Category: Our Programs
In emergency situations, we guarantee access to vital, primary and secondary medical services, intervening in the care of malnutrition through nutrition therapy and support to the local healthcare system.
- Support to the local health systems to provide access to primary and secondary health services to men, women and children affected by humanitarian disasters or living under vulnerable conditions.
- Mobile clinics to reach the most isolated places to supplement the existing health centers
- Monitoring the nutritional status and treating malnutrition
- Nutrition services designed to provide the nutrition elements essential for development and health, with a specific focus on pregnant or lactating women and infants.
- Awareness-raising and training campaigns to raise awareness about the health risks of the assisted populations